We all know bracelets and how to wear them by butting them in right or left hand , but what most of us don’t know that the first usage of bracelets in history begun in Egypt, that was 5000 years ago Starting with materials like bones, stones and woods to serve religious and spiritual interests. These days bracelets became more popular and widespread with too many designs, shapes and materials including metal, plastic, wood, ceramic or even glass.
Types of bracelets
- Charm bracelet :A charm bracelet is an item of jewelry worn around the wrist. It carries personal decorative pendants or trinkets which are signifiers of important things in the wearer’s life. In recent history, Italian charm bracelets have become trendy.
- Bangles:Rigid bracelets, usually from metal, wood, or plastic, are referred to as bangles or bangle bracelets.
They can be smooth, textured or set with stones. In India, glass bangles are common. Made from ordinary glass.
- Slap bracelets:In the late 1980s and early 1990s, “slap bracelets” – flat, felt-covered metal strips that curved around one’s wrist when gently hit against it—were a popular fad. Often adorned with neon colors and vivid graphics, these bracelets could be found at inexpensive retailers. A rumor emerged that “slap bracelets” caused bleeding and puncture wounds and thus fell out of style.
- Beaded bracelet:Usually made from loose beads with a center hole and connected by a piece of string or elastic band.
- Link bracelets:Bracelets made from connecting or linking various or similar components or jewelry findings. Link bracelets can be made of a variety of materials included metals and gemstones.
- Alternative health bracelets:Alternative health bracelets, such as ionized bracelets, karma bracelets, magnetic bracelets, Power Balance hologram bracelets, etc., are a separate group not distinguished by their design but by the beneficial function claimed for them by their manufacturers and distributors. Karma bracelets are made from wood beads and may contain various charms. Associated with bringing good luck and good karma to those who choose to wear it.
- Sports bracelets:The use of colored silicone rubber as a material for producing sports bracelets was popularized by Nike and Lance Armstrong through the Yellow Livestrong wristband starting in May 2003. Their success has led to the silicone bracelet becoming a high cost tool for various awareness, information, and charity campaigns. This can be likened to the use of awareness ribbons for similar purposes.
How to choose the right bracelets for right life events
You may need to think about which dress you are going to wear with the bracelet
If you want a classic style, the precious stones and pearls always work well.
1. For ordinary daily, you can just go for simple wooden or ceramic fashion bracelets.
These kinds of bracelets look great and can be worn easily for many different occasions.
2. The beaded fashion bracelets are often strung on elastic and they are ideal for all ages and come in many different colors.
3. The colors you choose will depend on the color of the dress which you wear
4. you can have fashion bracelets stand out as wild and bright as you want. You may think about what you are aiming to do with the fashion bracelets as some are rather large and could get in the way.
5. you can wear bracelets every day, they tend to make more of an impact if you wear the fashion jewelry bracelets as a statement. You can just choose to wear them since they are unique in style.
6. In most of the stores, you can find beautiful fashion bracelets and how much you spend on one will depend on your budget.
I remember when I was a kid, I used to wear a “glimby bracelet” which is for good luck but now no need to my Glimby, because it’s torn apart years ago but I still have good luck, so I advise you when you’re lucky bracelet lost or torn don’t worry because your luck is still with you.