This Web site collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Your privacy is important to us.
1- All applications.
5- Any applications published by the Company that you download from the Website or from a third-party.
6- And other services that we make available through these web site.
Regardless of how you access or use “The Site”, whether via mobile devices, personal computers or otherwise.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
Information We Collect:
A- Information Provided by You to “The Site”
Personal Information and Demographic Information
Information We Collect and Store as You Access and Use “The Site”
In addition to any Personal Information or other information that you choose to submit to us “The Site”, we and our third-party service providers may use a variety of technologies that automatically (or passively) collect and store certain information whenever you visit or interact with “The Site”(“Usage Information”). This Usage Information may be stored or accessed using a variety of technologies that may be downloaded to your personal computer, laptop, tablet or mobile phone (a “Device”) whenever you visit or interact with our Site. Usage Information may be none? Identifying or may be associated with you. Whenever we associate Usage Information with your Personal Information, we will treat it as Personal Information. This Usage Information may include:
- Your IP address or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”). A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device used to access the Site, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier.
- your Device functionality (including browser, operating system, hardware, mobile network information);
- The URL that referred you to our Site.
- the areas within our Site that you visit and your activities there, including remembering you and your preferences;
- Your Device location.
- Your Device characteristics.
- And certain other Device data, including the time of day, among other information.
We may use various developed methods and technologies to collect Usage Information (“Tracking Technologies”). Tracking Technologies may set, change, alter or modify settings or configurations on your Device. A few of the Tracking Technologies include, without limitation, the following (and subsequent technology and methods later developed).
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
The technologies used on “The Site” to collect Usage Information, including Device Identifiers, may include:
“Cookies” (which may be html files, Flash files or other technology) are small text files that help store user preferences and activity. A Cookie is placed on a Device when it is used to visit “The Site” or otherwise access our online offerings. Cookies may be used for many purposes, such as remembering you and your preferences, tracking your visits to our web pages and customizing your “The Site” experience. If you choose to disable cookies on your Device, some features of our Websites and our online offerings may not function properly.
“Web beacons” (also known as image tags, pixel tags, GIFS or web bugs) are small pieces of code used to collect advertising data, such as counting page views, promotion views or advertising responses. Web beacons or similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count visitors to “The Site”, to monitor how users navigate “The Site”, to count how many sent e-mails were actually opened or to determine whether content sent was actually viewed.
An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with “The Site”, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your Device from our server or a third party service provider, is active only while you are connected to the Websites, and is deactivated or deleted thereafter.
Log File Information
Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page. When you register with or view our Website, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and other such information.
How to Opt-Out of Third Party Tracking Technologies
Transfer of Information
As we adopt additional technology, we may also gather information through other means and there may be other technologies present that act in a similar way, but are protected by confidentiality.
Information Third Parties Provide About You
Local Device Storage and other Tracking Technologies; Do Not Track (DNT)
- The Service will at times place and/or store code or other types of information and/or devices (e.g., “cookies”) on your computer, mobile or other device (“Local Device Storage”). We may use Local Device Storage for any lawful business purpose, including without limitation to determine which of our messages have been opened by recipients so we can gauge the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, to control the display of ads, to track usage patterns, the movements of individual users, and your geographic location, to help diagnose problems with our servers, to gather broad demographic information, to analyze trends, to conduct research, to deliver editorial content, to record registration and personalization information, and to otherwise administer the Service. For example, if you register on any part of the Service and are given the option to save your user name and password, we may provide this convenience to you via Local Device Storage. Local Device Storage may also collect and store your personally identifiable information, which may be shared with our parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates and other companies.
- If you do not want Local Device Storage, your computer, mobile or other device may include an option that allows you to not accept it. However, if you disable Local Device Storage, some portions of the Service may not function properly.
- In addition to Local Device Storage, we may use web beacons, web bugs, clear gifs, and similar technologies (collectively, together with Local Device Storage, the “Tracking Technologies”). We use Tracking Technologies for all or some of the same lawful business purposes we describe above for use of Local Device Storage.
As discussed below, you may opt out of third party tracking on the Service at any time. However, we do not currently support any browser based Do Not Track (DNT) settings or participate in any DNT frameworks, and we do not assign any meaning to any potential DNT track signals you may send or alter any of our data collection or use practices in response to such
Legal Protections and Law Enforcement
We may transfer and disclose information, including your Personal Information, Usage Information and Device Identifier (including IP address), to third parties: (i) to comply with legal obligations; (ii) when we believe in good faith that the law requires it; (iii) at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation; (iv) to verify or enforce our Terms & Conditions or other applicable policies; (v) to respond to an emergency; or (vi) to otherwise protect the rights, property, safety or security of third parties, visitors to “The Site” or the public. We may also use Device Identifiers to identify users and may do so in cooperation with copyright owners, Internet service providers, wireless service providers or law enforcement agencies, in our discretion. Such disclosures may be carried out without notice to you.
We may share your Personal Information with other entities affiliated with us for internal reasons, primarily for business and operational purposes including any corporate reorganization, restructuring or other corporate change. In addition, “The Site”, may be sold, or other transactions may occur in which your Personal Information is one of the key business assets in the transaction. In such a case, your Personal Information may be one of the business assets we transfer. Hence, “The Site” reserves the right to disclose and transfer user information, including Personal Information, in connection with any activity and/or transaction described above
How We Protect Your Information
Company uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Company and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, Company makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical or managerial safeguards.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from Company, at all times.
We Use Collected Information:
Use of Information by “The Site”
We may use your Personal Information, Demographic Information or Usage Information for various purposes, including:
- To contact you with regard to your use of “The Site” and, in our discretion, changes to “The Site” and/or Site’s policies.
- To customize your experience on “The Site” or to serve you specific content or ads that are relevant to you.
- To process transactions or provide you with information such as to provide you with special offers or promotional and marketing materials or to send you electronic newsletters on behalf of us or third parties, including letting you know about services, upcoming events or new products.
- To provide customer support.
- To improve the Site, marketing endeavors or our Site offerings.
- To enable you to participate in a variety of the Site’s features such as to enable you to participate in online entry sweepstakes, contests or other promotions.
- To improve merchandise overall shopping selections and the experience at “The Site”.
- To notify you of product recalls or providing other information concerning products you have purchased.
- To identify your product and Site preferences so that you can be informed of new or additional products, services and promotions.
Use of Information for Recruitment Purposes
Where you have provided us with information as part of an online application for employment or internship, we may use that information in order to allow us to make an informed decision about whether to proceed with your application. We may, as part of this recruitment process, collect information about your employment history, similar matters, and education. Where this information is considered to be sensitive, you expressly consent to our processing of this information for recruitment purposes by submitting it to us.
We Disclose Information to Third Parties
Administrative and Legal Reasons
We may access, preserve, use, disclose and transfer your information (including Device Identifiers and Personal Information) to third parties:
1-To satisfy any applicable law, regulation, subpoenas, governmental requests or legal process if in our good faith opinion such is required or permitted by law.
2- To protect “the Site’s” Terms and Conditions of Service, and/or use or other policies applicable to “The Site”, including investigation of potential violations thereof.
3- To protect the safety, rights, property or security of “The Site” or any third party.
4- To detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues. Further, we may use IP address or other Device Identifiers, to identify users, and may do so in cooperation with third parties such as copyright owners, internet service providers, wireless service providers and/or law enforcement agencies, including disclosing such information to third parties, all in our discretion, subject to applicable law. Such disclosures may be carried out without notice to you.
When You Request Information From or Provide Information to Third Parties
You may be presented with an option on our Site to receive certain information and/or marketing offers directly from third parties or to have us send certain information to third parties or give them access to it. If you choose to do so, you’re Personal Information and other information may be disclosed to such third parties and all information you disclose will be subject to the third party privacy policies and practices of such third parties. In addition, third parties may store, collect or otherwise have access to your information when you interact with their Tracking Technologies, content, tools apps or ads on our Site or link to them from our Site. This may include using third party tools such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or other third party posting or content sharing tools. It may also include ordering or purchasing products from third parties through us where we indicate that the third party rather than we are the seller. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of such third parties and, therefore, you should review such third party privacy policies and practices of such third parties prior to requesting information from or otherwise interacting with them.
Third Parties Providing Services on Our Behalf
We may use third-party vendors to perform certain services on behalf of us or the Site, such as:
- To manage a database of customer information.
- To assist us in Site operations.
- Tracking the Site’s activities and analytics.
- Enabling us to send you special offers or perform other administrative services.
- Hosting “The Site”.
- Designing and/or operating “The Site”’s features.
- Other services designed to assist us in maximizing our business potential.
We may provide vendors with access to your information to carry out the services they are performing for you or for us. Third-party analytics and other service providers may set and access their own technologies on your Device and they may otherwise collect or have access to information about you. We are not responsible for those third party technologies or activities arising out of them. However, some third parties may offer you certain choices regarding their practices, and information we have been informed of regarding such choices is available in the chart at the end of this policy. We are not responsible for the effectiveness of or compliance with any third parties’ opt-out options.
User-Generated Content and Public Information
Affiliates and Business Transfer
We may share your information, including your Device Identifiers and Personal Information, Demographic Information and Usage Information affiliates. We also reserve the right to disclose and transfer all such information:
- To a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of “The Site” or applicable database.
- In connection with a merger, restructuring, solidification, the sale of substantially all of our interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including, during the course of any due diligence process.
Sweepstakes, Promotions and Contests
We may offer sweepstakes, promotions, and other contests, through “The Site” that may require registration. By participating in a Promotion, you are agreeing to official rules that govern that Promotion, which may contain specific requirements of you, including, allowing the sponsor of the Promotion to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing associated with the Promotion. If you choose to enter a Promotion, Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of such Promotion, including, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law or permitted by the Promotion’s official rules, such as on a winners list.
You’re California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have the right to receive:
- Information identifying any third party(ies) to “This Site” may have disclosed, within the preceding calendar year, your personal information for that third party’s direct marketing purposes.
- And a description of the categories of personal information disclosed. To obtain such information free of charge, please write to us email@example.com will respond to these requests within thirty (37) days. Requests that come to “us” by other means may result in a delayed response.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Notice
Some web browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to websites that you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. How browsers communicate the Do Not Track signal is not yet uniform. For this reason, our Websites do not currently interpret, respond to or alter their practices when they receive Do Not Track signals. Please note that third parties may collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you visit our website or other online websites and services. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Company does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or email address. No one under age 13 is allowed to provide any personal information to Company. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13.
“OBA Opt Out”
If you would like to “opt-out” of being served OBA on the Website by our third-party advertising companies, click on the Ad Choices icon below and select the companies whose OBA technology you would like to block on the Website.
You may also “opt-out” of other third party programs using OBA technology on your web browser:
- For users targeted in the United States by visiting http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
- For users targeted in Europe by visiting http://www.youronlinechoices.com, selecting the country where you are located.
- for users targeted in Australia by visiting http://youronlinechoices.com.au, and selecting “Your Ad Choices” or “Your Choices” as applicable.
- For users targeted in Canada by visiting http://youradchoices.ca/choices.
For more information about online advertising, please visit:
- http://aboutads.info/consumers regarding United States online choices.
- http://youronlinechoices.com regarding European online choices.
- http://youronlinechoices.com.au regarding Australian online choices.
- Or http://youradchoices.ca regarding Canadian online choices.
Fees and Payment
Some of our Services are provided at no cost and certain Services are subject to various fees. The pricing for the Services can be found at https://www.Shlakshack.com/pricing (or such other URL that Shlakshack may provide from time to time), are based on usage and are non-refundable. The first month of the Services is based on the estimated usage of the platform based on your Monthly Active Users (MAU) and pricing tier selected by you, fees are corrected as follows: for the previous month, “This Site” will charge the lower of any overage cost for usage in excess of the pricing tier you selected versus the retroactive upgrade cost to the next higher tier. The subsequent month is charged at then current pricing tier. You must cancel your use of the Services prior to the next month in order to avoid additional fees, otherwise the pricing tiers will automatically renew each month.
The fees for the pricing tiers and any applicable tax will be billed to your credit card, your PayPal account or other payment method that “This Site” shall add from time to time (the “Payment Provider”) and you authorize the Payment Provider to pay any amounts set forth herein and authorize “This Site” to charge your Payment Provider until you or we cancel or terminate your pricing tier; provided that if payment is not received from your Payment Provider, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand. You must provide current, complete and accurate billing information. You agree to pay all costs of collection, including legal fees and costs, on any outstanding balance. In certain instances, the Payment Provider may charge you a foreign transaction fee or related charges, which you will be responsible to pay.
If you prefer not to receive traditional mail or other off-line promotions from this or any other “This Site”. property, or if you want to opt-out of any sharing of your personally identifiable offline information with third parties not owned by “This Site”, please click here.
If you prefer not to receive e-mail marketing from this or any other “This Site”,. property, or if you want to opt-out of any sharing of your email address with third parties not owned by “This Site”, please click here.
“This Site”, will not use or transfer personally identifiable information provided to us in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you with an opportunity to opt out of these unrelated uses.
- The views expressed by the authors on this website do not necessarily reflect the views of this website, those who link to this website, the author’s mother, father, sister, brother, uncle, aunt, grandparents, cousins, step relations, any other blood relative and the author himself, this website’s web host…
- Comments on this website are the sole responsibility of their writers and the writer will take full responsibility, liability, and blame for any libel or litigation that results from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment. The accuracy, completeness, veracity, honesty, exactitude, factuality and politeness of comments are not guaranteed.
- com can take no responsibility for any information on the site which may cause you error, loss or costs incurred from use of the information and links either directly or indirectly. This site is owned, designed, written and developed by ShlakShack TEAM.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Shlakshack.com reserves the right to add or delete information, graphics and links. Copyright © 2016 on all content, text and images in Shlakshack.com. Images and text in this website may not be used on other websites.
PLEASE NOTE: We are not responsible for third-party policies or practices. We try to keep this information current, and will add to and subtract from the chart above as appropriate, but it is provided as a courtesy and may not be current or accurate. Please contact the applicable third parties regarding their privacy and data security policies and practices.