Every classic sport and casual outfit can be completed with a great accessory A “Watch”,you can chose it chic or sport depending on your way of dressing, enter the world of the watches and forget the time. Watch is a small timepiece carried with you where go. Who of us don’t know the old pocket watch? They were the most common type of watch from their development in the 16th century until wristwatches became popular after World War.
Pocket watches generally have an attached chain to allow them to be secured to a waistcoat, lapel, or belt loop, and to prevent them from being dropped. But now the pocket watch is over and the wristwatch took its place.
Having a Rolex Swiss luxury watch can wash the entire history of old pocket watches what about Ulysse Nardin watches these watches took a great place not only in time but in fashion.
Top 5 watches brands
1. Rolex: The largest single luxury watch brand Rolex is a Swiss watch brand based in Geneva, Switzerland considered as most commercially powerful company in the world.
2. Ulysse Nardin: Ulysse Nardin was founded in 1846 by Ulysse Nardin which is another luxury Swiss watch manufacturer headquartered in Le Locle, Switzerland.
3. Blancpain: Founded by Jehan-Jacques Blancpain is owned by Swatch Group Ltd and and headquartered in Biel Switzerland, named among one of the oldest
surviving watch-making companies in the world.
4. Girard-Perregaux: Dating back to 1791 Girard-Perregaux was founded headquartered in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland.
5. Jaeger-LeCoultre: Based in Le Sentier, Switzerland Jaeger-LeCoultre is a luxury Swiss watch founded by Antoine LeCoultre dating back to first half of nineteenth century.
Great brands with great fabrics and qualities so we can say that an outfit without a watch is uncompleted one forgetting the time isn’t that much but not looking completed, nice, chic and sport guy that’s a problem, be at the time be complete.